Terms & Conditions
Welcome to spplitt.
If you are 18 or older, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicensable license to access spplitt in compliance with the TOU; unlicensed access is unauthorized. You agree not to license, distribute, make derivative works, display, sell, or "frame" content from spplitt, excluding content you create and sharing with friends/family. You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, worldwide, fully paid/sublicensable license to use, copy, perform, display, distribute, and make derivative works from content you post.
You agree not to use or provide software (except for general purpose web browsers and email clients, or software expressly licensed by us) or services that interact or interoperate with spplitt, e.g. for downloading, uploading, posting, flagging, emailing, search, or mobile use. Robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, etc. are prohibited, as are misleading, unsolicited, unlawful, and/or spam postings/email. You agree not to collect users' personal and/or contact information ("PI").
You agree to make use of spplitt for only legal and legitimate purposes and business use and shall at no time defraud or behave in disregard with any provision of law related to or enjoying any service provided by spplitt.
Nothing in these TOU supersedes any contractual liability or claim that spplitt may have against you under a contract and you are hereby informed that any promise you make or payment payable by you is binding and recoverable by spplitt who may take any legal action necessary against you in cause of a claim against you.
You hereby agree to not object for spplitt to make use of any information provided by you as evidence or in connection with any claim that spplitt may have against you
You agree we may moderate spplitt access and use in our sole discretion, e.g. by blocking (e.g. IP addresses), filtering, deletion, delay, omission, verification, and/or access/account/license termination.
(1) Not to bypass said moderation.
(2) We are not liable for moderating, not moderating, or representations as to moderating, and
(3) Nothing we say or do waives our right to moderate, or not.
MANY JURISDICTIONS HAVE LAWS PROTECTING CONSUMERS AND OTHER CONTRACT PARTIES, LIMITING THEIR ABILITY TO WAIVE CERTAIN RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. WE RESPECT SUCH LAWS; NOTHING HEREIN SHALL WAIVE RIGHTS OR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED.
To the extent permitted by law,
(1) We make no promise as to spplitt, its completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, propriety, security or reliability.
(2) Your access and use are at your own risk, and spplitt is provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE".
(3) You hereby agree that you shall hold spplitt harmless from any action or claim whatsoever and no risk or loss or harm can be recovered from spplitt in relation to any matter or service related to or provided by spplitt.
(4) We are not liable for any harm resulting from
(a) User content.
(b) User conduct, e.g. illegal conduct.
(c) Your spplitt use. or
(d) Our representations.
(5) WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES ("spplitt ENTITIES"), DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES & CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(6) spplitt ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS (E.G. OF PROFIT, REVENUE, DATA, OR GOODWILL).
(1) Any claim, cause of action or dispute ("Claim") arising out of or related to the TOU or your spplitt use is governed by UK law regardless of your location or any conflict or choice of law principle.
(2) Claims must be resolved exclusively by court in London, UK (except we may seek injunctive remedy anywhere).
(3) To submit to personal jurisdiction of said courts.
(4)Any Claim must be filed by 1 year after it arose or be forever barred.
(5) Not to bring or take part in a class action against spplitt Entities.
(6) (except government agencies) to indemnify spplitt Entities for any damage, loss, and expense (e.g. legal fees) arising from claims related to your spplitt use.
(7) You are liable for TOU breaches by affiliates (e.g. marketers) paid by you, directly or indirectly (e.g. through an affiliate network). and
(8) To pay us for breaching or inducing others to breach the "USE" section, not as a penalty, but as a reasonable estimate of our damages (actual damages are often hard to calculate): 10p per server request, £1 per post, email, flag, or account created, £1 per item of PI collected, and £1000 per software distribution, capped at £25,000 per day.
Information Collection And Use
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.